What facilities are being developed at the site?
Investment will see the creation of:
- State of the art Cyber support for Digital careers
- A dedicated workspace for WEIoT learners to work in
- Investment in a Welding facility to the support engineering sector
- State of the art Health Care provision
- Access to employers’ premises to access cutting edge technology and develop new skills.
The Virtual Classroom - leading digital teaching
What sectors is the College supporting with its offer?
The College will be delivering Higher Apprenticeships, Degrees and Degree Apprenticeships in the Health, Engineering, High Value Manufacturing, Digital and Technology sectors. More courses will be developed as the IoT evolves.
Designed to support our local employers both big and small to adapt to the changes in technological innovation, the IoT will support employers from across the region to develop their future workforce.