- The ‘Certificate’ is available to those aged 19 or over, resident in the South West and working for a company based within the West of England IoT region.
- On making a booking, all participants are committing to attending and completing a minimum of 50 hours of learning and assessment by 31 March 2022.
- As this is a pilot, spaces are limited and are restricted to a maximum of 15 per organisation.
- Course fees are being funded by the Department for Education as part of the pilot. However, cancellations or no shows may be charged at the prevailing rate at the time of booking for any module not attended or completed.
- All learning and related assignments, tests, projects etc must be completed and marked for assessment purposes by 31 March 2022, in line with grant conditions.
For any further queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org