Start Your Career in the Digital and High-Tech Sector
Nothing is impossible ... everything is possible!
The Digital and High-tech industry is growing at a quick pace, with lots of exciting opportunities to work with the latest technology available in the area. Meet Georgina who shares her experience with us ...
Careers in digital and high-tech
Here are just a few examples of job titles that have been advertised in the South West region within the last year.
- IT Specialist Managers
- IT Project and Programme Managers
- IT Business Analysts, Architects and Systems Designers
- Programmers and Software Development Professionals
- Web Design and Development Professionals
- Electrical and Electronics Technicians
- IT Operations Technicians
- IT User Support Technicians
- Metal Working Production and Maintenance Fitters
- Telecommunications Engineers
Coding student Szabina has been working full-time for over 10 years and has been considering retraining for a while.
“I had no previous coding experience, and this course is giving me a great insight into coding and the IT sector as a whole. As well as the fundamentals of coding, including python, we have also learnt a lot about project management which will be useful when I make the step into a new career. The teachers have been amazing and very supportive, I’m excited about what this will lead to. “If you are thinking of retraining, I would recommend it, it’s been a great experience. Don’t be scared, have the courage, believe in yourself and give it a go!”.