New World Working
£0.00Sold By: Bath College
As the working world moves to new ways of working and a greater reliance on technology do you find yourself struggling to keep up?
This module will be all about increasing confidence in using a range of simple features to facilitate improved ways of working in this post-covid era.
The session would cover the functionality of:
- Microsoft Teams; including breakout rooms, chat, organising meetings, polls, and collaboration tools
- Google forms
- OneDrive & DropBox
These sessions are specifically aimed at people who want to be provided with the time and support to upskill in features that are being widely used by businesses across the globe.
At the end of this module you will be able to:
- Understand a range of technologies and how they can be used to improve working practices
- Confidently use a range of technology features
Hours for Module
3 hr session with a 30 minute break
How will the module be taught?
A choice of face to face and virtual sessions using Microsoft Teams
- Tue 10/01/23 09:30 – 12:30 – Bath College (City Centre Campus)
- Tue 07/02/23 09:30 – 12:30 – Bath College (City Centre Campus)
- Tue 07/03/23 09:30 – 12:30 – Bath College (City Centre Campus)
- Thu 19/01/23 17:30 – 20:30 – Online
- Thu 23/02/23 17:30 – 20:30 – Online
- Thu 16/03/23 17:30 – 20:30 – Online
- Thu 23/03/23 17:30 – 20:30 – Online
- Thu 30/03/23 17:30 – 20:30 – Online
- Bath College – City Centre Campus
- Online – Microsoft Teams
Module Delivery Dates and Times
2 per month for January, February and March 2023, including at least one twilight session wherever possible.
Who this is aimed at
Would suit :
- someone wanting to improve knowledge and confidence in technology
Course Leader and experience
- Curriculum Team Leader for Business with a PGCE in ICT
- Learning practitioner for Bath College
- PGDE lecturer for Teach First
Any other useful information
People should come with an open mind to using technology that they may not have felt comfortable using before.
You can find us at https://www.bathcollege.ac.uk/getting-to-college