What you will learn
The Insights Discovery Profile is a practical personal development tool which gives you a powerful insight into yourself and others. Based on the long-standing work of Carl Jung, Insights Discovery describes the fundamental building blocks of human behaviour in four colours.
A 20 minute online, multiple choice evaluator enables you to provide the information for us to compile your individual profile and detailed report. This is written in language which is positive and supportive yet clearly highlights your natural style at work and routes to improved influence and effectiveness.
Insights Discovery is a practical personal development tool which gives you a powerful insight into yourself and others. Insights Discovery is for everyone who works within a team and wishes to and work more effectively together.
Knowing what makes people tick is one of the vital keys to success in life and business.
At the end of this module you will be able to:
- Understand how and why people respond differently to situations.
- Recognise and value the different approaches
- Interact more effectively.
- Build lasting productivity and creativity within teams.
Hours for Module
20 minute online evaluator (delegate to complete online).
Attendance at a 4-5 hour interactive workshop, led by a licenced Insights Practitioner with over 20 years management and teaching experience.
The workshop will include each delegate receiving their detailed individual profile report.
How will the module be taught?
Face to face interactive workshop
- Tue 10/01/23 10:00 – 16:00 – Bristol Training Institute
- Tue 21/03/23 16:00 – 21:00 – Bristol Training Institute
- Tue 28/03/23 10:00 – 16:00 – Bristol Training Institute
- Tue 21/02/23 10:00 – 16:00 – Yeovil College
Who this is aimed at
Insights Discovery product is suitable for all levels and gives learners the foundation of self-awareness they’ll need to be successful at whatever they do; whether that’s developing themselves, working as part of an effective team, or leading others with authenticity.
Through Insights Discovery, individuals will gain a common language that has wide-ranging benefits, including connecting colleagues across geographical and cultural boundaries, and providing a safe platform for feedback conversations.
- Business Leader
- Middle Manager
- Anyone wanting to improve knowledge in their own personal discovery and self-development.
- Team Building
- Conflict Resolution
- Empowerment and Engagement
- Change Management
Course Leader and experience
Licenced Insights Practitioner with over 20 years management and teaching experience.
Any other useful information
Insights Discovery Profile Report – https://www.insights.com/products/insights-discovery
Bristol Training Institute is located in the heart of Bristol. You can find us here.
There are a limited number of onsite parking spaces at Yeovil College, which are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, costing £1 for the full day. Find out more.
- Weston CollegeWeston College/
- 20 minute online multiple choice evaluator and 4 hour interactive workshop20 minute online multiple choice evaluator and 4 hour interactive workshop/