HTML5 and CSS3 Training Course
Current techniques employing HTML5, CSS3, along with frameworks such as Bootstrap and React.
At the end of this module you will be able to:
- Create any website layout you can imagine
- Support any device size with Responsive (mobile-friendly) Design
- Add tasteful animations and effects with CSS3
- Use common vocabulary from the design
- The complete course is hands-on based. A practical web design project at the end of the course will ensure that you go through website creation process by planning, creating structure, coding, using different web design software, buying you website a domain name, hosting and uploading website to a live server industry.
Hours for module: 20 hours
How will the module be taught: Blended
Location: Cheltenham Campus Princess Elizabeth Way, Cheltenham, GL51 7SJ
Delivery sessions plan: 2 hours per week for 10 weeks or 4 hours per week for 5 weeks
Audience for module: This course is for you if you are interested in creating or maintaining websites for yourself or for others. This course also helps business owners to get more control and insight into their website. This course is designed for complete beginners of web design or those looking to build on existing experience.
Course leader: Our tutors have been implementing processional HTML5 & CSS3 solutions across a range of web sites for many years. Those consultants write and teach our HTML5 and CSS3 training courses, so their experience directly informs course content.
Good to know: FREE parking and complimentary tea and coffee.