Digital Skills for Inclusive Cloud Collaboration
What you will learn
Inclusive cloud collaboration – Digital skills for collaborating, communicating and contributing towards an inclusive cloud environment. This module will explore approaches and methods of working within an Office 365 online environment that enhance productivity and inclusion for an effective flexible workforce.
At the end of this module you will be able to:
- Communicate and collaborate effectively using cloud productivity applications, including extended features of Microsoft Teams and Office 365
- Apply tools and practices that enhance digital inclusion and productivity of online working environments
- Create and share online content that is digitally inclusive by design
- Utilise insights from online working activity to improve productivity and time management
How will the module be taught?
- Hybrid (combined online / on-campus at Weston College – South West Skills Campus) – Microsoft Teams (new hybrid classroom facility)
- Thu 12/01/23 09:00 – 12:00
- Tue 24/01/23 17:30 – 20:30
- Tue 07/02/23 09:00 – 12:00
- Thu 23/02/23 14:00 – 17:00
- Fri 10/03/23 09:00 – 12:00
- Wed 22/03/23 14:00 – 17:00
Who this is aimed at
- Managers looking to understand how to create and nurture an increasingly flexible and inclusive digital working environment at an operational level
- People wanting to upskill in digital tools for cloud working and digitally inclusive practices, including integrated accessibility tools and features
- People wanting to develop an understanding of what cloud working looks like, including the tools and practices needed for enhancing productivity
Course Leader and experience
Liam Fisher – Learning Technology Manager at Weston College
Any other useful information
Module and online learning materials and resources will be shared with participants.